Journals, Conferences and Workshops
- A. Deo, S. K. Dash, G. Suarez-Tangil, V. Vovk, L. Cavallaro. “Prescience: Probabilistic Guidance on the Retraining Conundrum for Malware Detection”, Artificial Intelligence and Security (AISec), October 2016.
- S. K. Dash, G. Suarez-Tangil, S. Khan, K. Tam, M. Ahmadi, J. Kinder, L. Cavallaro. “DroidScribe: Classifying Android Malware based on Runtime Behavior”, Mobile Security Technologies (MoST), May 2016.
- S. K. Dash, S.B. Scholz, B. Christianson and S. Herhut. “A scalable approach to computing Lowest Common Ancestors in Directed Acyclic Graphs”, Theoretical Computer Science (TCS), Issue 513, pp. 25-37, November 2013.
- S. K. Dash, S.B. Scholz and B. Christianson. “Modular design of data-parallel graph algorithms”, 12th International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS), pp. 398-404, Finland, July 2013.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Cache Tuning for RTOS- driven Multitasking Applications”, IET Journal for Computer and Digital Techniques, volume 4(6), pp. 439-457, November 2010.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Rapid Cache Tuning Techniques for Embedded Multitasking Systems”, IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Rapid System Prototyping (RSP), pp. 152-158, France, June 2009.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Modelling RTOS Components for Instruction Cache Hit Rate Estimation”, IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), pp. 2978 – 2981, Taiwan, May 2009.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Rapid Estimation of Instruction Cache Hit Rates Using Loop Profiling”, IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP), pp. 263-268, Belgium, July 2008.
- S. K. Dash, G. Suarez-Tangil, J. Kinder, L. Cavallaro. “Barometer: Sizing Up Android Applications Through Statistical Evaluation”. Poster session. In 37th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P 2016), May 2016.
- S. K. Dash, K. Tam, J. Kinder, and L. Cavallaro. “Set-based Classification of Android Malware from Behavioural Abstractions”. Poster session. In 24th USENIX Security Symposium. (USENIX Security 2015), August 2015.